Lobbying & Legislative Reporting Service
Brandon Koch, CPCU and Executive Director of MIC and Michael Henderson, J.D. and General Counsel/Government Affairs Director of MIC serve as registered lobbyists and are responsible for coordinating efforts on behalf of the Missouri insurance industry. Along with members of the MIC Legislative Committee, comprised of insurance company and trade association consultants, the MIC staff leads and promotes a proactive agenda and to advance and protect the industry.
With the MIC office located just two blocks away, our lobbyists are in the Missouri Capitol Building on a daily basis ensuring information sharing on behalf of its members and ongoing communication between Missouri legislators and the insurance industry.
Legislative Reporting Service
The Missouri Insurance Coalition provides a “Legislative Reporting Service” to its members during the regular session of the Missouri General Assembly. The report lists the summary and status of all insurance-related legislation. Links to committee rosters and contact information for the Missouri Legislature is also provided.
- Property & Casualty/Life Bill Report (members only–password required)
- Health Bill Report (members only–password required)
- Workers’ Compensation Bill Report (members only–password required)
- Link to House of Representatives – committee rosters
- Link to House of Representatives – contact information
- Link to Missouri State Senate – committee rosters
- Link to Missouri State Senate – contact information